OD Sound Superlight Portable Ionizer/Ioniser
This portable ionizer is of a compact size (Product only - 2.38 x 1.5 x 4.7 cm), extremely lightweight (19 grams) and is easy to use. Simply switch the device on and select the negative ion mode (rush, normal or smooth mode). The user may wear the ioniser around the neck using the included strap and has the option to cover it using the protective silicon cover provided. Designed for adults and children, the ioniser utilises the OD Sound negative ion technology and generates up to 20 million negative ions. This results in the removal of PM2.5. The device is rechargeable via a USB-Port. Ideal for use in the car, home or on the move! A perfect gift for your kids, your family and for yourself. Tested Reports of 20millions negatives ion, ozone, H1N1. Certifications: CE, FCC, ROHS, MSDS, UN38.3
- Lightweight of 19 grams only
- 20 million negative ions
- Removal of PM 2.5
- Ozone Free
- Tested Reports of 20millions negatives ion, ozone, H1N1
- Certifications: CE, FCC, ROHS, MSDS, UN38.3
- Size: - 4 x 1.5 x 4.7 (product only); 3 x 1.7 x 5.1 (with protective silicon cover)
- Weight: 20 grams
- Input: 5V DC, 500mA (Type-C)
- What’s inside: Ioniser, charging cable, protective cover (x 2), lanyards (x 2), storage pouch
- Working time: 2.5 hours (High), 7.5 hours (Medium mode), 12 hours (Low)
- Charging time: 2 hours
How to use
- Recharge the ioniser for 2 hours until it is fully charged. During charging, the LED shows red. When the battery is fully charged, the LED goes off.
- If necessary, you may change the lanyard or add the included protective silicon cover
- Slide the device on/off switch to power on
- Select the negative ion mode (rush, normal or smooth mode), which is represented by 1, 2, or 3.
- Wear the ioniser around your neck, the device is now ready to use
Note: When you put the ioniser near your ears, you may hear the sound generated from the device, which is normal and part of the original design principle.
- The operating range is 50cm
- Keep the product away from heat, water
- You are recommended to clean the device with dry cloths once every 2 days. Please switch on the power before cleaning the device
- Do not use if you are implanted with a pacemaker or an implantable • cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD).
- This device is not a toy.
- Kids under 3 should only use this device under adult supervision.
- Inspect the product before usage.
- Do not sniff the ion brush to avoid, electric discharge between electrodes and your nose
- Do not touch the ion brush position when power is on
- May cause fire or malfunction. Do not disassemble or modify
- It is not necessary to discharge battery fully before recharging.