【Buy 1 get 1 Free】OD Sound Superlight Wearable Air Purifiers
Special promotion: Buy one get one free
Promotion period: 1st March 2021 to 30th June 2021
Designed for either adults or children who have a need for purified air at all times. This portable air purifier is of a compact size (Product only - 2.38 x 1.5 x 4.7 cm), extremely lightweight (19 grams) and is easy to use. It is believed that consumers and travelers, especially those with nasal allergies or pollen sensitivity, will find these products of great interest.
Simply switch the device on and select the mode (rush, normal or smooth mode). The user may wear the air purifier around the neck using the included strap and has the option to cover it using the protective silicon cover provided. Ideal for use in the car, home, school or on the move! A perfect gift for your kids, your family and for yourself. Certifications: CE, FCC, ROHS, MSDS, UN38.3
- Lightweight of 19 grams only
- Removal of PM 2.5
- Ozone Free
- Certifications: CE, FCC, ROHS, MSDS, UN38.3
- Size: - 4 x 1.5 x 4.7 (product only); 3 x 1.7 x 5.1 (with protective silicon cover)
- Weight: 20 grams
- Input: 5V DC, 500mA (Type-C)
- What’s inside: Ioniser, charging cable, protective cover (x 2), lanyards (x 2), storage pouch
- Working time: 2.5 hours (High), 7.5 hours (Medium mode), 12 hours (Low)
- Charging time: 2 hours
How to use
- Recharge the ioniser for 2 hours until it is fully charged. During charging, the LED shows red. When the battery is fully charged, the LED goes off.
- If necessary, you may change the lanyard or add the included protective silicon cover
- Slide the device on/off switch to power on
- Select the negative ion mode (rush, normal or smooth mode), which is represented by 1, 2, or 3.
- Wear the ioniser around your neck, the device is now ready to use
Note: When you put the ioniser near your ears, you may hear the sound generated from the device, which is normal and part of the original design principle.
- The operating range is 50cm
- Keep the product away from heat, water
- You are recommended to clean the device with dry cloths once every 2 days. Please switch on the power before cleaning the device
- Do not use if you are implanted with a pacemaker or an implantable • cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD).
- This device is not a toy.
- Kids under 3 should only use this device under adult supervision.
- Inspect the product before usage.
- Do not sniff the ion brush to avoid, electric discharge between electrodes and your nose
- Do not touch the ion brush position when power is on
- May cause fire or malfunction. Do not disassemble or modify
- It is not necessary to discharge battery fully before recharging.